Date and Time
Wednesday 6 March 2024 (13:30 - 15:45)
£65.00 (£95.00 non-members)
** Save the Date **
Our Spring Term Online English and Maths Network is taking place on Wednesday 6 March 2024, 13.30 to 15.45
This network will online and once again be facilitated by Dianne Robinson.
David Thompson, Head of Maths at Nottingham College will be presenting a session on 'Co-curriculum project based learning' and will share the college approach/structure to Maths resit students and how they are streamed at enrolment in addition to updating on the additional intervention strategy which is being launched after February half term. David's session will also include:
- Contextualisation in English and Maths lessons.
- Sharing our experience of piloting a project based learning activity.
- A discussion on how to strengthen the links between vocational and English and Maths delivery.
Kirsty Haughton, Head of English and Literacy also from Nottingham College will be delivering a session on 'Meeting Individual Needs in English Resits' and will share:
- Adaptive/responsive strategies to support individual needs of students in the classroom
- Targeted interventions to support students
Book your place now, this will be a popular network.