Date and Time
Tuesday 11 May 2021 (09:45 - 12:15)
Free (Free non-members)
Following on from our successful events held in December 2020, the Relationship Managers would like to welcome all centres to take part in our upcoming interactive zoom session. We love bringing people together to hear about their success stories, provide mutual support, and encourage collaborative working with lively chat.
This event will give you all the information you need to make sure you have everything in place for your learners when they start the new September Term and will allow you to participate in some of our activities, ask questions and share your own centre’s best practice and ideas.
Up for discussion and consideration:
- Qualification Update
- An introduction to BIIAB Qualifications Limited
- Total Study – our brand new e-learning platform
- How your learners can benefit from our Access to HE provision
- CPD Taster Session - What we know: using informed guidance to plan for the future
- Foundation – how this can support you, your colleagues and learners
- Skills and Education Group Awards – Centre of the Year
Further topics may be added later.
Each event will be facilitated by our Relationship Manager Team and special guest speakers. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Feedback from our previous events
“…I found it really useful and inspiring. Great to see some familiar faces once again too”
“Factual, frank and from passionate people who care about the students”
“Short and precise presentations. I initially thought the 2 hour session was going to be tough, but it went really quickly”