As an End Point Assessment Organisation, we are currently delivering end-point assessment services for the Fashion and Textiles Product Technologist Level 4 ST0540/AP01 apprenticeship standard.
We are currently recruiting Independent End-point Assessors (IEPAs) on a flexible, self-employed basis. As an IEPA you would be responsible for carrying out end-point assessment activities under the conditions, timescales and arrangements set by us as the End-point Assessment Organisation and in accordance with the assessment plan for the apprenticeship standard. Apprentice competence is assessed against an industry specific standard.
We will provide you with:-
- induction and training to support the skills required to become an end-point assessor.
- the resources required to undertake assessments.
- the structure, policies and procedures you will be required to follow.
- ongoing support with updates, standardisation and moderation to meet quality assurance requirements.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- have recent, within the last two years, relevant experience of the occupation/sector or significant experience of the occupation or sector and are able to demonstrate current knowledge.
- are willing to attend the required number of EPAOs standardisation and training events per year.
- are willing to work in a self-employed capacity to undertake the role.
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skills as an end-point assessor and to provide an important contribution to the delivery of quality apprenticeship standards for this sector.
Successful applicants will be required to attend a two day training programme in respect of the role.
We offer competitive rates of pay and you will be paid £300 per apprentice (based on one apprentice being assessed during an assessment visit). A full list of fees is available on application.
To apply for this role please complete the application form and submit with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this email address to request further details or call us on 0115 854 1324 and we will be happy to assist you.
For more details regarding the Fashion and Textiles Product Technologist Standard, please visit the IfATE web page.
For more details regarding the EPA service that we offer, please visit our website.