As an end-point assessment organisation, we are currently delivering end-point assessment services for the Fashion Studio Assistant Level 3 ST0173/AP01 apprenticeship standard. This apprenticeship standard includes optional pathways as follows:
- Product Development and Production
- Sales and Operations
- Fashion Marketing and Communications
We are currently recruiting independent end-point assessors (IEPAs) on a flexible, self-employed basis. As an IEPA you would be responsible for carrying out end-point assessment activities under the conditions, timescales and arrangements set by us as the end-point assessment organisation and in accordance with the assessment plan for the apprenticeship standard. Apprentice competence is assessed against an industry-specific standard.
We will provide you with:
- Induction and training to support the skills required to become an end-point assessor
- The resources required to undertake assessments
- The structure, policies and procedures you will be required to follow
- Ongoing support with updates, standardisation and moderation to meet quality assurance requirements
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have a minimum of 5 years work experience in the fashion industry at a supervisory or managerial level, and can demonstrate for the relevant optional pathway that you are specifically skilled, and have expert industry knowledge relating to that area (You can assess more than one option if you have the required level of experience in each one.)
- Are still actively involved in the industry or have been working in it within the last 2 years with regards to e-commerce, marketing and PR, as up-to-date information is crucial
- Are able to demonstrate current, relevant, links to the fashion industry, for example, networks of contacts into PR agencies, brands, manufacturers, etc.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role provides an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skills as an end-point assessor and to provide an important contribution to the delivery of quality apprenticeship standards for this sector.
Successful applicants will be required to attend a two-day training programme in respect of the role.
We offer competitive rates of pay, and you will be paid £300 per apprentice (based on one apprentice being assessed during an assessment visit). A full list of fees is available on application.
To apply for this role please complete the application form and submit with your CV to email@example.com . You can also use this email address to request further details, or call us on 0115 854 1324 and we will be happy to assist you.
For more details regarding the Fashion Studio Assistant Standard, please visit the IfATE web page.
For more details regarding the EPA service that we offer, please visit our website.