We are looking for an experienced professional from the hospitality industry. You will be responsible for carrying out end-point assessment activities against the following hospitality apprenticeship standards:
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member
- Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor
- Level 4 Hospitality Manager
Essential qualifications, knowledge and experience
Must have current occupational expertise and knowledge, at the level of the occupational area(s) they are assessing, which has been gained through ‘hands on’ experience in the industry. It is expected that the independent assessor will have experience of working at this level or above, within a range of types and sizes of hospitality organisations and hold a recognised current workplace assessment qualification.
Essential skills and abilities
- High standard of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of the occupational standard and the requirements of the end-point assessment.
- Must deliver the end-point assessment in line with the end-point assessment plan.
- Must comply with the internal quality assurance (IQA) requirements of the End-Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO).
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position, application forms can be requested from email@example.com.
If you would like more information about the post, please contact Kerry Ore via KerryO@skillsedugroup.co.uk.
At Skills and Education Group, you will be working with colleagues who are passionate about offering high-quality qualifications and assessments to learners. This is a great opportunity to be part of a collaborative and productive team who are at the very heart of what we offer.