As an end-point assessment organisation, we are planning to deliver end-point assessment services for the Level 3 Youth Support Worker ST0906 apprenticeship standard. This role provides an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skills as an end-point assessor and to provide an important contribution to the delivery of quality apprenticeship standards for this sector.
We are looking for Independent End-Point Assessors with experience in this particular standard. The successful applicant will be sub-contracted, have flexible working hours, be based at home, and be expected to travel to assessment sites in various locations to conduct assessments. The successful applicant will be able to start immediately following induction.
About the Role:
As an Independent End-Point Assessor you will;
- Conduct assessments for apprentices who have completed their training in the relevant apprenticeship
- support apprentices through their assessments to gain their certificates
- Ensure that the Skills and Education Group documentation will be completed accurately
- Ensure that there is a clear audit trail through the assessment process
- Have a high standard of interpersonal and communication skills
- Have knowledge of the specific sector and standard
- Work independently
- Be part of a well-established team under the support of IQAs and other colleagues
The IEPA will be a key link between The Skills and Education Group and its customers and will need to build a rapport with employers and others whilst remaining independent. The IEPA will also promote The Skills and Education Group’s values and ethos.
What you’ll need
The IEPA will need current experience in each sector to assess each standard. Ideally, applicants should hold Assessor and Verifier qualifications and any other qualification to meet the individual assessment plan for the standards they wish to assess. The IEPA will be expected to attend standardisation and training events and maintain CPD records.
We will provide you with:
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing support with updates, standardisation and moderation to meet quality assurance requirements
- Competitive rates of remuneration
- Costs of any travel that may be required
How to apply?
If you would like to apply for this position, application forms can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details regarding the EPA service that we offer, please contact our Head of End-Point Assessment Kerry Ore via KerryO@skillsedugroup.co.uk.