Are you a dynamic and collaborative individual with a passion for revolutionising the education sector? We are actively searching for an innovative Product Development Manager with extensive experience in education and qualifications development, capable of making a significant impact in the qualifications landscape.
You will need experience in different assessment methods, types, and practices employed across the 14-19 year and 19+ year education sectors. Knowledge of academic product development, question banks, testing, e-portfolio systems, and electronic evidence capture would also be a definite advantage.
If you have a proven track record of successfully managing projects and possess a deep understanding of the evolving needs of education and industry, we want to hear from you. As a Product Development Manager in our team, you will:
- Lead the design and development of new qualifications and assessments to meet stakeholder needs and policy requirements.
- Manage the full lifecycle of allocated SEG/BIIAB qualifications, ensuring they fulfill regulatory requirements.
- Recruit and manage subject experts and essential stakeholders to maintain the currency of content and associated resources.
- Manage and use feedback mechanisms with key stakeholders and external bodies to continually improve products and services.
- Develop and present business case proposals for stakeholder approval.
In addition to great project management experience, you will need to work to high standards of accuracy, with a commitment to continuous improvement and excellence in quality standards. You need excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to listen and take action on feedback where appropriate.
Apply now by sending a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
At Skills and Education Group, you will be working with colleagues and subject experts who are passionate about offering high-quality qualifications to learners. This is a great opportunity to be part of a collaborative and productive team.