Date and Time
Friday 23 April 2021 (10:00 - 12:30)
Free (Free non-members)
In addition to our successful Access to HE Drop in Zoom Meetings which we have been running weekly with our A2HE Team, the Relationship Managers would like to welcome all centres to take part in our upcoming interactive online session. We love bringing people together to hear about their success stories, provide mutual support, and encourage collaborative working with lively chat.
This event will give you all the information you need to make sure you have everything in place for your learners when they start the new September term and will allow you to participate in some of our activities, ask questions and share your own centre’s best practice and ideas.
Up for discussion and consideration:
- Access to HE Diploma Developments
- An introduction to BIIAB Qualifications Limited
- How your learners can benefit from our Skills and Education Group Awards qualifications
- Digital Certificates
- Skills and Education Group Membership and Foundation
- Certa Access Provider of the Year Awards
- CPD Taster Session – Good practice on embedding Study Skills into Access to HE
Further topics may be added later.
Each event will be facilitated by our Relationship Manager Team and special guest speakers. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Feedback from our previous events:
“…I found it really useful and inspiring. Great to see some familiar faces once again too”
“Factual, frank and from passionate people who care about the students”
“Short and precise presentations. I initially thought the 2 hour session was going to be tough, but it went really quickly”