This is an exciting new role that sits within the Member Services & Communications Directorate and is our outward facing part of the organisation, responsible for supporting the delivery of core services to our customers. Join the Skills and Education Group as we continue to grow our workforce and strengthen our services across the UK
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To work with the Head of Relationship Management to support the delivery of Customer Relationship Plans
- To provide comprehensive advice, guidance and support to Customers and Members accessing our services across the Group
- To analyse, and provide relevant information to assist with the development of regional Customer Relationship Plans
- To liaise with the Communications team to help with the formation and development of campaigns to promote specific product
- To ensure all customer enquiries are effectively handled and responded to in a timely manner
- To support the development of competitor analysis across all awarding services
- To effectively support the administration of the Accredited Training Programme working with the Head of Relationship Management and Relationship Managers
- To effectively support the Head of Relationship Management, and the Relationship Management team, in planning for customer meetings or events by undertaking research and preparing customer presentations
- To support the Relationship Management team with research relating to targeted promotion of our products and services including building prospecting lists and competitor analysis
- To work with the Membership and Foundation Officer to ensure new membership applications are processed in a timely fashion
- To effectively support the delivery of large-scale events such as the Group’s Annual Conference and Parliamentary Reception
- To deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers and stakeholders
- To ensure effective and efficient control of information and data in line with GDPR requirements.
The above duties are not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out such other appropriate duties as may be determined by the Head of Relationship Management or the Director for Member Services and Communications.
The post holder will be expected to adopt a flexible approach to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Group.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Standard (delivered within the workplace).
Option to include Diploma in Business Administration (delivered through online workshops once a fortnight)
Functional skills in Maths and English up to Level 2 (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Completion of apprenticeship will potentially lead to a full time position and potential further training.