As an end-point assessment organisation, we are planning to deliver end-point assessment services for the Urban Driver Level 2 ST0125/AP01 apprenticeship standard.
We are currently recruiting independent end-point assessors (IEPAs) on a flexible, self-employed basis. As an IEPA you would be responsible for carrying out end-point assessment activities under the conditions, timescales and arrangements set by us as the end-point assessment organisation and in accordance with the assessment plan for the apprenticeship standard. Apprentice competence is assessed against an industry-specific standard.
We will provide you with:
- Induction and training to support the skills required to become an end-point assessor
- The resources required to undertake assessments
- The structure, policies and procedures you will be required to follow
- Ongoing support with updates, standardisation and moderation to meet quality assurance requirements.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have recent relevant experience of the occupation or sector to at least occupational level 3 gained in the last three years, or significant experience of the occupation or sector
- Have, maintain and are able to evidence, up-to-date knowledge and expertise
- Hold at least a Category C1 or C licence and have competence and knowledge of loading, driving, operating and managing a Category C1 or C vehicle (i.e., a commercial fixed-axle vehicle weighing over 3,500 kg)
- Are willing to work in a self-employed capacity to undertake the role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skills as an end-point assessor and to provide an important contribution to the delivery of quality apprenticeship standards for this sector.
Successful applicants will be required to attend a two-day training programme in respect of the role.
We offer competitive rates of pay, and you will be paid £300 per apprentice (based on one apprentice being assessed during an assessment visit). A full list of fees is available on application.
To apply for this role please complete the application form and submit with your CV to NeilF@skillsedugroup.co.uk. You can also use this email address to request further details, or call us on 0115 854 1324 and we will be happy to assist you.
For more details regarding the Urban Driver Standard, please visit the IfATE web page.
For more details regarding the EPA service that we offer, please visit our website.